- Informs our existence
- Provides you with a direction in life
- Gives you a reason to get out of bed in the morning
For me, having a purpose is one thing and connecting to it is another. Being connected to my purpose is akin to giving me a reason to believe in myself and allowing me to be myself. I do this by aligning my purpose to my values and understanding my true motivations for my purpose.
- Priorities: Identify the important elements in your life that make you whole.
- Purpose: Design a life where you and the elements in your life flourish together.
- True motivations: Verify the reasons for your choice to live such a life.
All of us in our various circumstances have our own myriad of priorities. However, what are the most significant ones that without them, you would feel lost? I have identified that the prominent matters in my life are meaningful relationships, health and empowerment.
- inspiring and enabling people to find their spark and achieve their goals
- caring for my physical, mental and emotional well-being as well as that of others
- ensuring that I am always able to have a voice and make an independent choice, supporting others who want the same
Crystallising this establishes my purpose, that is to help others live their full potential. What I have realised in carrying out this purpose is experiencing the joy in the success of others.
To live a life experiencing this joy fulfils me. This is my true motivation.
What is the true motivation for your purpose? Drop me a comment below.
Want to connect with your purpose?